Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Success Vs. Failure: Part 3

Once you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up. Let’s see what Coach Anang and Coach Lan did to rise above their failures….

Part 3 : The Rise Above

Coach Anang : Start your “Langkah Pertama” and move on with your life. There are so many other opportunities and paths for success. If you failed once, it doesn't mean you will fail forever. I have to build up my own self-confidence that I can do it. Usually people get de-motivated and lose his/her self-confidence when they failed. It's normal. But it's not the end of one's life. Besides taking action, I also believe that we should also pray and asks guidance from the Almighty.





Coach Lan : For me, the failures empowers me to move forward. I learned to not make the same mistakes again.

The power is in you - the key is to understand yourself. Understanding yourself is the key to unlock your potential. Know your weaknesses and strengths, etc. From there, it becomes a lot easier to move on. For me, failure is actually wisdom for success in the future. So, yeah, once I understood myself, I switched lanes and flew. I took up Communications in UiTM. I was in the Dean's list almost all semesters, almost effortlessly. Ambik extra subjects lagi, buat kerja part-time lagi sebab nak bayar fees. But then fate took another turn. My mum fell ill and I had to make the hospital my first home. We bunked in with my mum, tidur atas lantai and during puasa, makan nasi sejuk. But I had friends to support me during my UiTM days. Thank God. So, yes, friends in need are friends indeed - that can help you through the roughest of times.

In the final segment, a special message for the Champions from Coach Lan and Coach Anang. Read it next week.

Labels:

TekadMon at 12:02 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Home