Thursday, May 17, 2007

From Coach Anang - The act of wearing TEKAD T-shirt

One fine sunday morning, I went to my friend's house for a simple gathering among postgrad students, right here in Melbourne. I was wearing a TEKAD t-shirt (haha.. since i really missed being with TEKAD clan). Out of my expectation, some of the postgrad students were asking me about TEKAD.

"Anang, apa projek TEKAD tu?"

Then, from the great life experience of being in TEKAD, I explained to them about the whole thing that I've gone through with you guys... They get excited and inspired to be a part of TEKAD... and they mentioned to me, if they have finished their studies, they also want to be a part of TEKAD... being a volunteer, and giving back waht they earned to the society....

Well..TEKAD is an inspiration...So, don't be shy to wear TEKAD T-Shirt - wherever you are, whether abroad, or even at your kampung. Who knows, you've might have spread the wings and call others towards the spirit of volunteerism...


ps: Coach Anang is currently in Melbourne doing his phd. He had joined projek TEKAD Selangor, TEKAD Perak and TEKAD Kelantan. In Projek TEKAD Perak, he was the head.

Labels:

TekadMon at 3:20 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Home