Saturday, April 14, 2007

TEKAD Gathering 2007

Dear Coaches...

"Tekad dipahat, Wawasan Dijulang, Kejayaan Digenggam"...PROJEK TEKAD.

Greetings to all of you...

It has been such a long time we did not have any gathering as we used to do back in Aizan's house...busy preparing for the Projek Tekad...meetings, makan-makan, gurau senda...etc

'Make make(makan), gege gege, muko muko come lote, kejo bereh, hebak debe, mari doh, core team kelate'...Oh gosh... I will never ever forget it in my entire life (rap version)..it was wonderful, beautiful, excellent.The event back in Kelantan it did really touch my heart...

I do really miss those wonderful moments...and I wish we could have another gathering soon.

I strongly believe and I am very sure, Projek Tekad does leave you a certain 'frequency' that you will never ever forget in your life....right? let's have another special Projek TEKAD...???

I know, I know All of us are busy with our daily working life...BUT

I need a small favour from you, I’m serious, I need a small favour from you....

Stop for a moment and calm your thoughts, let go of your anxieties, and look around you...and think of those beautiful moments during Projek Tekad...being together with your lovely champions...focus on it...c'mon do it...!

What do you see...?

What do you see my dear Coach...?

You see a TEKAD filled with Beauty,

You see a TEKAD filled with Possibilities,

You see TEKAD being born, being nurtured and being fulfilled.

Yes, there are challenges my Dear Coach,

Yes....there is a sorrow,

And of course…there is violance and hatred

BUT my Dear Coach, more than these,in PROJEK TEKAD, there is LOVE, there is Goodness, there is JOY

The future is uncertain...

RIGHT NOW...think of what a precious thing your life is and how truly blessed
you are to experience it.

RIGHT NOW...

Any anxiety you may have about your Champion's future is only an Illusion,

Let it go...

Let it fade away as the beauty and perfection of RIGHT NOW wash over you,

The best thing you can do for the future is to live with everything you have in the present

RIGHT NOW, you are in a position to create real, lasting positive value for the world in which you live in

How do you do that?

By being you.

You may have wandered away from yourself, now is the time to come home…

Lets us have a TEKAD gathering among the Coaches. Let us be together and create a 'Wondeful Gathering'

Where?
Pangkor Island, Perak Darul Ridzuan.

Venue?
Pangkor Village Resort

When?
You vote!


Please send your vote to me via email rajinder_pw@yahoo.com before 20th April 2007 @ 6:00pm.


Rajinder Singh
Head
Tekad Gathering 2007

Labels:

TekadMon at 4:27 pm

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Home